The Crusader Club is a parent support group for our Athletic and Physical Education Programs. Every parent / caregiver is automatically a member of the Crusader Club and is encouraged to be involved, especially if their student participates in athletics.
The St. John’s Crusader Club supports all Sports Programs offered by the school including:
- Cheerleading (5th-8th grade)
- Girl’s Volleyball (5th-8th grade)
- Fall Outdoor Soccer (Pre-K-8th grade)
- Basketball (3rd-8th grade)
- Spring Indoor Soccer (preK-3rd grade)
- Track and Field (4th-8th grade)
The Crusader Club relies on parent volunteers and fund raising to provide the quality sports programs we all desire for our children. Key responsibilities are:
- Defining yearly goals to enhance the St. John's sports experience for students, coaches and volunteers
- Sponsor of the Benefit Gala which includes Coordinating all aspects of planning, scheduling, staffing and fund raising of this event. The Gala is the Crusader Club’s primary fundraiser which benefits numerous organizations besides athletics. This year, an additional benefactor is the school's educational foundation. The purpose of this Foundation is to establish a fund that will ensure the long-term health and stability of the school.
- Supporting Improvements. During the past few years, we've repaired and upgraded the bleachers in the gym, contributed to the sports field enhancement project, and helped upgrade the gymnasium with a wood floor.
- Recruiting and educating Volunteer Coaches
- Providing uniforms and paying Huntsville Independent Sports League (HISL) Participation Fees
- Stocking and staffing the Concession Stand opened during Home games held in our Gymnasium
- Offering St. John’s Crusader pride items (jackets, hoodies, auto magnetic stickers, t-shirt, etc.)
- Hosting the Athletic Banquet and providing Athlete Recognition
Questions about the maintenance of this website should be directed to:
Beth Allen: email@example.com
|Booster Club By-Laws Approved 04_28_08.pdf||30.51 KB|
|St John's Athletic Handbook.pdf||439.94 KB|